What Types of Legal Insurance does Clientele Provide?
There are many different types of legal insurance out there, here we will look at the types of legal insurance that Clientele can provide.
- Clientele Legal is an affordable way to get a qualified lawyer and superior legal services
- You get access to qualified legal advisors 24 hours a day.
- You get legal cover for civil-, criminal- and labour matters
- Also, you have access to free personalised legal documents and contracts
- Extended family plans are also available.
Many people think that they will never require the services of a lawyer because they live on the right side of the law. But there are many times in life when you need legal advice such as when someone wants to sue you. A good lawyer can get you out of trouble and maybe even help you to settle out of court.
The truth is, nearly everyone will need a lawyer at some time – it’s life – but legal issues don’t have to be fraught with stressful legal processes and extravagant legal fees. Legal cover will protect you against labour, civil or criminal matters.
Clientele is a Legal Cover Provider
Clientele is one of the legal cover providers in South Africa and with them, you get professional telephonic- as well as electronic legal advice.
You’ll be able to get help with things such as debt counselling, divorce, drafting a will, labour issues and much more. You legal cover from Clientele will be determined by your premium and once you have it, you’ll feel a sense of relief that you’re going to be legally protected by the services of a qualified- and experienced attorney.
Clientele offers Personal Legal Cover from just R165 a month, but they also offer their Legal Business Services. They know that running a business can be tricky, especially when you consider how many businesses fold in their very first year.
This legal business plan from Clientele will help your business to manage legal risks. You’ll get legal help with labour matters, civil matters, debt collection and commercial contracts. Legal business cover is from R520 a month.
With Personal Legal Cover from Clientele –
- From R165 per month, you get R165,000 worth of legal services each year and up to R1,650,000 for life. There are other options.
- Extended family plans are available.
- The cover includes your spouse and children up to the age of 21.
- There is a bail benefit of up to R3 000.
- Retrenchment benefit.
- The cover is for criminal-, labour- and civil matters.
- You’re protected from the effects of inflation with legal costs
- There is an optional accidental death benefit on selected plans for your spouse.
- There is an accidental death benefit on selected plans for the main member.
- Access to legal documents and contracts.
- 24/7 legal emergency line
Summary – Types of Legal Insurance
You can trust Clientele to offer you excellent legal cover, after all, they have been providing South Africans with insurance products which are affordable for more than 20 years.
Clientele is a respected name in the insurance industry. They offer different legal plans – their Standard Legal Plan, their Classic Legal Plan and their Extended Family Legal Plan. You can buy your legal plan online – you just need to have your ID number available, bank details and your income before tax.
You can choose the type of plan that will suit your needs.
Once you have completed all the steps and purchased the plan that suits your lifestyle, your policy documents will be emailed to you.
Complete the form on this page and click on the “Get a Quote” button to get a Legal Cover quote.
All info was correct at time of publishing