What is Medical Malpractice Insurance from AON
Here in this article, we will have a look at Medical Malpractice insurance from AON. So what is medical malpractice insurance?
- Without it, it could leave a medical professional exposed to medical malpractice claims.
- This insurance has news articles designed to keep clients ahead of risks.
- Public liability does provide some cover, but medical malpractice insurance offers more comprehensive cover.
- It covers medical staff who could find themselves having to make life-changing decisions about a patient
- It’s not only for doctors and nurses but dieticians, social workers, homoeopaths etc.
Avoid Facing Litigious Action
Professional liability insurance protects medical staff whose job it is to care for people. It is important for nurses and doctors as they can face litigious action from distraught family members who accuse them of medical malpractice and neglect.
This medical malpractice insurance protects medical professionals against court costs and damages linked with a lawsuit for malpractice. Anaesthetic can be improperly administered or a baby is born with brain damage through negligence during the birthing process.
Insurance for When The Lives of People Are In Your Hands
Professionals like doctors who are involved in the lives of people are expected to maintain higher standards of care and hold more liability towards clients. They require more coverage than what an ordinary general liability insurance can provide.
Whenever the health and safety of people are at stake. People in the medical industry need to take steps to protect themselves from lawsuits which could damage their reputation and also destroy their livelihood. AON, providers of insurance know, that if you provide professional services, it’s important to protect your business against claims of professional misconduct.
Who is this AON? – Medical Malpractice Insurance
- They are a leader in insurance broking as well as risk consulting. Aon’s FAIS-accredited brokers and consultants are capable of delivering products and services that give clients the best solutions.
- Aon is best in creating innovative strategies that address fundamental business components such as talent, risk, health, data, capital, retirement and analytics.
- AON is a leading global professional services company who offer their clients a range of insurance solutions. They’ve got employees working in more than 100 countries around the world.
Don’t Be Lax – Renew your Policy
Medical malpractice accusations can cost a medical expert dearly and you want to make sure your policy doesn’t accidentally lapse. If the policy has lapsed there won’t be any cover withstanding the fact that the policy was in force at the time of action which resulted in the claim. It is important to renew your policy
AON knows that we’re living in an ever-changing world and that insurance needs to be tailored to suit the very many different industries there are as well as the diverse type of clients there are.
Medical Malpractice Insurance from AON has become a vitally important product for healthcare professionals, indemnifying them against legal liabilities for damages of any patient, including legal costs and expenses.
This cover is for man different experts working daily with patients – paramedics, dentists, general practitioners, counsellors, social workers, optometrists, specialists, psychologists, beauticians, nurses, radiographers, homoeopaths, reflexologists, dieticians as well as others.
Have Reliable Access to a Team of Attorneys – Medical Malpractice Insurance
If you believe this kind of insurance is for you, request a quote. As an additional service to their clients, AON also provides Legal Risk Management Services as a service offering. You get access to a team of attorneys who can offer risk management advice and day-to-day legal advice.
AON also offers regular newsletters as well as other publications on different points of interest to its members.
Add your details to the form on this page and submit them to get a legal cover quote.
All info was correct at time of publishing