What can I gain from a Legalwise Platinum membership?
We don’t think about it from day to day but we are surrounded by potential legal disputes everywhere. That’s why you need a Legalwise Platinum Membership policy.
Unfair dismissal, contracts, divorce, marital violence the list goes on and on and they all need a lawyer.
Legalwise Platinum membership Solves all these Issues
What Legalwise can offer you:
- Legal fees up to R22,000 in case of death
- A free property assessment every year
- Access to a countrywide network of branches
- 24/7 legal advice from experts on your mobile
- A host of Para-legal services
All you need to do as a Legalwise subscriber is to slightly increase your monthly premium to R220 and you will be eligible for a host of great benefits.
Legalwise Platinum membership – All legal Expenses catered for
You get a cash payout of R22,000 to take care of legal bills in the event you get involved in a fatal accident. You also get a huge discount on property conveyancing fees.
In addition to the above, you get access to many para-legal services without having to pay.
- Our LegaLine, open 24/7/365 gives legal advice and support
- Plus, you can reach our legal team anytime during office hours via email
- Nationwide access to our network of branches
- Support with debt in terms of admin orders and judgements as well as settlement talks
- Aid with ante-nuptial contracts, child support and other family matters
- Help with civil services from the Small Claims court to forums like the CCMA
- Our in-house legal team work to resolve issues without having to go to court
- Cover for you and your spouse as well as children below the age of 18
- You have access to a network of more than 300 law firms that are LegalWise partners to represent you
- You can also use a lawyer not linked to LegalWise
- Cover of up to R275,000 to cater for legal fees per case. This includes for civil, labour and criminal cases
- These fees are charged at the LegalWise tariff rates
Exceptions, where LegalWise benefits apply, are listed below –
- Cases of defamation lodged by yourself
- A dispute with a claim amount lower than R5,000
- Cases started before you became a LegalWise member or during the three-month waiting period before you become eligible for claims
- A case where there is an option of paying a fine without conviction
- Where your case involves a public officer, spokesperson, execution or executor
- A case that is an act for or against political, economic or environmental development
- A collective or class action case
You can’t afford to be without legal protection. Without it, you can’t afford it.
All info was correct at time of publishing